Monday, April 12, 2010

And then there wasn't that time I wasn't awkward....

I finally decided to catch up on Google Reader tonight.
2 Birds 1 Blog popped up first, and if you've read it, I don't even need to tell you why it's as far as I got.
If you haven't read it, you go HERE right now and be a red-blooded citizen of mother earth.
I've been laughing hysterically to myself for a good 20 minutes.
Just repeating "Sorr about the bag" over and over as I crumple into fits of laughter.
I posted 2 tweets and a facebook status regarding this post within 5 minutes.
Then I re-read "Sorr about the bag" and continued my giggles.

I'm still laughing.
Even though I realize how creepy I am.
I totally made someone else's inside joke my own....again.
I'm not sure why I do this but it is not the first time.
I just think things are really funny and I want to be in on the fun, so I just make the joke my own and it's oh so fun and then.....you get that WTF look. 
*That* is embarrassing.

Example:
My friend Chelsea has a really fat cat.
Like really fat.
And her name is Marcia.
I saw on her facebook that someone had made a joke about Marcia, that I was NOT involved in, and ran with it.
I coined the term "Getting Marcia'd"
Cuz when you hang with the fat catz you gotta get crunk.
I may or may not have spent my morning making T shirts.

And then I may or may not have sent the design to all of our friends who I could find in gmail.
And by "all of our friends" I mean "all of her friends"....who she chain emailed about a birthday party.
Let me further explain that Chelsea goes to law school out in California, and I don't know 90 percent of these people.
But who wouldn't appreciate Marcia in all of her glory?
Especially with the caption More cushion for the Pushin Bitches.

Maybe people who don't know you in the slightest?
Or understand your humor?
Well eff those people.
They probably don't like fun or sunshine either.
And they certainly don't like getting Marcia'd.

And getting Marcia'd is awesome.
Let's just call her Mar.
And when I get too drunk.
I will shout from the bar:
"SORR BOUGHT THE MAR"

Because I steal things when I'm drunk, including inside jokes.

2 comments:

  1. Um.

    So.

    Where do I get one of these shirts?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I steal other people's in-jokes too.

    Am I meant to think of my OWN jokes? Who has time for that???

    ReplyDelete